is this ok can i have this blanket please
me first day of the semester: I’M GONNA GET AN A!!!!! I BETTER ORGANIZE MY NOTES!!!! I’M WRITING THIS IN MY PLANNER!!!! THIS IS SO COOL!!!!! I’M SETTING MY ALARM 30 MINUTES EARLY
me the night before finals week: SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT shit shit shit shit shit shit shit… shit… sh…. ss.ss….. ..i don’t care haha
i am reminded that english is a flawed language every time I am forced to use “that that” in a sentence
it’s not fair that that happens
It makes it sound like the English language had gone out to dinner and had had too much to drink.
You think “that that” is bad?
oh my god
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH US
What if our actual lives involve saving the world with our friends and doing really epic stuff
but in this dimension we’re in someone’s high school AU fanfiction or something
im not having nearly enough sex to be in a fanfiction
My writer fucking sucks then
why isn’t the rating system for fanfiction
- They Don’t Bang
- They Bang
- They Bang and Its Detailed
- They Bang and Its Kinky
then content warns.
- They Bang, But the Scene is Like Really Short and Poorly Written
- They Bang, and The Cock is 12 Feet Long
- They Bang, and The Tits Are Size ZZZZZZZZZZ
- They Bang, But Please Don’t Try To Picture the Position That They Are In While They Do So
- They Don’t Bang, And Your Feels Will Not Escape Unscathed
- They Don’t Bang, But The Whole Fic Is Bad So You’ll Be Glad That The Author Did Not Try To Write A Sex Scene
- They Bang, But The Sex Is So Disturbing That You’ll Want To Claw Out Your Eyes
i made a special playlist in preparation for finals week.